The Festival of Lights ~ Diwali Statue
Hindu God Statue Diwali ~ A spiritual celebration for 5 days.
This wonderful celebratory statue shows Lakshmi, Ganesha and Saraswati whom are 3 of the most popular
gods of all time in Hinduism.
The name of the festival is ~ Diwali (meaning “row of lights”).
Goddess Lakshmi is a ~
- has a youthful appearance
- and exquisite bodily features
Today, people worship her from all over the world and that desire has not changed.
She has four hands, two are in Varda and Abhaya Mudra.
In short Lakshmi, is one of the most loved of the Hindu goddesses, because of her wonderful spirited nature.
The elephant headed god, Ganesha is known as the Remover of Obstacles and Lord of Beginnings ~
- bringing good fortune
- blesses weddings and the beginning of a new year
- his enormous belly symbolises his embodiment of a successful and prosperous life
- he is the patron of business
- the protector of knowledge
- literature and education
As the god of Wisdom, he is the patron saint of students who pray to him to pass their exams.
Goddess Saraswati is usually represented with four arms and seated on a lotus.
- In her hands she holds a rosary for spiritual knowledge
- and a book which represents the Vedas – the primary sacred book of Hinduism.
- She plays the veena (lute)
- which signifies that to live in harmony with the world one must tune their whole being just as a musician tunes their instrument.
If you practice the wonderful and peace religion of Hinduism, love particular gods or goddesses, are a collector
of spiritual item, our Hindu God Statue Diwali will be a statue that you need.
Approx. measurements are: 9.5 cm in height, 18 cm in length / width & 6 cm deep.
Enjoy your shopping experience with us!!