Collectable Metal Badges and Tap ~ Pack
Vintage Beer Badges Pack ~ All Australian beer tap badges with a Downey beer tap~ 5 old school/ vintage
badges and a genuine beer tap.
If you love your man cave display pieces, have your own home bar set up or are simply a collector of all things brewenia, then check out this pack today.
All items in this pack have come from working pubs around Australia and are in great, collectable and usable condition for their age and the use that they have had.
The badges are hardened plastic except the mini Cascade and it is full metal.
This is what we have on offer~
- The Tap: Full metal solid Downey 2 cm thread, it is a one turn spring loaded tap and it is
in perfect working condition.
- Fosters ~ an original Australian Badge, really hard to find these days as fosters is UK owned 7.5 cm long and 6.5 cm wide.
- Tooheys ~ from (Sydney) NSW ~ a brewery that is the sponsor for most sporting codes in their state
and Australia, they produce beers and cider, this badge is for Blue Ice (one of their more popular lagers)
12 cm long and 9 cm wide, 1980’s.
- Boag’s Draught~ we head over to Tasmania (Launceston) now with the ever popular brewery founded
by James Boag, 7.5 cm long and 6.5 cm wide, 1970’s.
- Cascade Sparkling Pa Ale ~ a mini badge from Tasmania’s capital Hobart
it may be small but is highly collectable really hard to find, just 7 cm long and 3 cm wide with the same size thread to fit the tap (full metal). 1980’s.
- Victoria Bitter ~ Australia’s favourite beer for a while now, this badge is was put out for the AGM of
Victoria Sandown Greyhound racing, only a few of these made and NOT mass produced, so rare, 8 cm long and 5.5 cm wide.
Enjoy your shopping experience with us ~ CHEERS!! 🍻